Verena’s experiments with broccoli…

Actually the aim was to experiment with the mandelbulb and its variations and create something like this:

Image

The sequence, which I built in grasshoper should create a log spiral, places some cones on it, then subdivides those cones twice, by replacing each cone by the entire structure.

Everything worked quiet well, except of one circumstance I wasn’t prepared: my computer.

It messed up completely everytime I tried to work on the sketch.

Conclusion: you definetely need more processing power for that 🙂

Nevertheless, the sketch works pretty well as a fist step towards a 3D fractal. Mandelbulb – work in progress..

Here some screenshots:ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Verena Bachl

10.07.2013

 

Advertisements

Kommentar verfassen

Trage deine Daten unten ein oder klicke ein Icon um dich einzuloggen:

WordPress.com-Logo

Du kommentierst mit Deinem WordPress.com-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Twitter-Bild

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Twitter-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Facebook-Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Facebook-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Google+ Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Google+-Konto. Abmelden / Ändern )

Verbinde mit %s